This post should have been up as a Friday Wrap-Up, but for reasons I would rather not go into – it and a few other posts I had planned to write this weekend – it did not occur.
I wish I could say that I spent most of it just like Henry (pictured) but that was not the case.
In the spirit of the Friday Wrap-Up posts this is what you missed last week –
- I finished reading Keeping it Real by Justina Robson.
- I talked a little bit about a new pattern for Picklesnot Design.
- The world mourned the loss of a creative genius with the passing of Steve Jobs, the founder/creator of apple.
- I finished reading The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss (review to be posted soon)
- Caught up on movies that I missed the movie theatre – Tron: Legacy, Easy A, The Tourist…
- Almost completed writing up the recipe for Lentil One Pot. (Still translating.)